Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA is currently receiving application for international students. This opportunity is for undergraduate students from all over the world. This internship is fully funded for any student that is having any National so, you can apply for this international internship if you qualify. If you are selected the student will spend 10 to 12 weeks with the world-class scientists.
The visa, meal accommodation, monthly allowance and other expenses will be taking care by the American government.
The woods Hole Oceanographic institution is a higher and private education institutions that specialized for the study of Marine science and engineering. Learning was virtually conducted last year due to the Covid 19 outbreak. The internship for this year will decided base on the situation they will provide remotely otherwise students will be invited to USA to be part of this Youth opportunity.
The application is completely free, the are several scholarships every year. It has been estimated that the number of fully funded scholarship is 30 and it can move higher or lower depending on selection for the year. If you are Ocean science and engineering student, this opportunity is for you and you are advised to apply. However, other students in other fields can also join this exchange program. Below are further details you may require.
Also Read……. Mexico Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
Woods Hole summer internships in USA 2022 Details
Country: Massachusetts, United States
Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
Financial Coverage: fully Funded
Deadline: 5th February 2022
Wood Hole Internship
Summer student fellowships are awarded to undergraduate students. If you are a student who just completed your junior year at colleges or universities can apply. Applicant field of study must be science or engineering related.
The applicants must have passion in the Ocean sciences, Marine policy or Oceanographic engineering.
Also Read………. Canada Scholarship For International Students
Special attention is giving to students studying in any of the fields of science or Engineering including but not limited to the following below:
- Marine Policy
- A weekly stipend for 10 to 12 weeks program. The stipends for the summer of 2021 is $650 per week.
- Round -Trip Travel to wood Hole
- Share-Room with two single beds per room.
- International students will assist selected participants in obtaining the necessary J-1 visa work.
- The program is open for Others Nationality.
- The Program is open to Undergraduate Students who are in their 3rd Year.
- Students who are in 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year.
- Students who are in 5 years of combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering
- A current CV or resume that shows the educational background and work experience.
- A current transcript, a PDF document.
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from professors
- Good personal Statement
- Extra Curriculum Activity Related Certificates
- Reference writers should be directed towards to the References page on this website. References listed on a student’s application will not be automatically contacted by the application server.
Also Read…….. HOW TO TRICK LIBERTY MUTUAL RIGHTTRACK
How To Apply
Applicants are expected to apply Online. After signing in for the application portal, you can use the ‘Application Status Login’ link to submit any remaining application materials. Please Visit the Official Link Here.