live snapchat video – Live video has been making waves recently, with more and more people opting to use the app to share their life in real time. However, while it’s not a difficult app to get the hang of, there are some features you might have missed. In this article, we’re going to show you how you can use live video on Snapchat!
What is live video on SnapChat?
Live video on SnapChat is a feature that allows users to share real-time video with their friends. It’s a great way to stay connected with friends and family, and it’s also a fun way to document your life. Here are some tips on how to use live video on SnapChat.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
2. Open the app and tap on the “Live” icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. When you’re ready to start broadcasting, tap on the “Start Live Video” button.
4. You can add text, filters, and other effects to your live video by tapping on the icons at the bottom of the screen.
5. When you’re done sharing your live video, tap on the “Stop Live Video” button.
How to set up a live snapchat video
Live video is a great way to connect with your friends and followers on SnapChat. Here’s how to set up a live video on SnapChat:
1. Open the app and tap on the camera icon in the top left corner.
2. Swipe from right to left until you see the ‘Live’ option. Tap on it.
3. You will be asked to Allow SnapChat to access your camera and microphone. Tap ‘Allow’.
4. The live video screen will appear with your face in the middle. To start broadcasting, tap on the ‘Start Live Video’ button at the bottom.
5. To end the live video, tap on the ‘Stop Live Video’ button at the bottom.
How to use the Snapchat app for a live video
Assuming you want tips for using the Snapchat app for a live video:
1. Open the app and swipe right to get to the Stories page.
2. Tap on the Live option at the top.
3. You will see a list of friends who are currently live. If any of your friends are not live, you can tap on the request option to send them a notification that you would like to watch their live story.
4. Once you find a friend who is live, tap on their name to start watching.
5. You can also comment on their live story by tapping on the message icon at the bottom of the screen.
Alternatives to live video on SnapChat
There are plenty of alternative ways to share live video on SnapChat. Meerkat and Periscope are two great examples.
Using live video on Snapchat can be a great way to connect with your friends and followers in a more personal way. Whether you’re doing a Q&A, giving a tour of your city, or just showing off your daily routine, going live on Snapchat is a fun and easy way to add some excitement to your Snaps. We hope our tips have helped you figure out how to use this fun feature!