Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship UK Available – There are a lot of unskilled jobs in the UK but only a few seem to be ready to support a potential employee by offering them a visa sponsorship.
Currently, there are a few industries and employers who are ready to offer a Visa sponsorship so long as the intending staff is worth all their effort. If you’re looking out for this kind of opportunities, you should be smart, very ready to work, and trustworthy.
Below are some unskilled jobs with Visa sponsorship in UK at the moment, you could apply for anyone you think you’re fit for.
Organization: Caremark (Southampton)
Location: Southampton, UK
Salary: £9–£10 an hour
Job Type: Full–time
We are seeking for an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent and great care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
For you to succeed as a caregiver, you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You are expected to be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
Hiring Organization: Caremark (Southampton)
Post Name: Caregiver
Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8 Hours
Salary: GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour
Location: Southampton, England, United Kingdom SO14 6RJ
Did you know that computers operating system has built-in accessibility features to assist users with a range of physical and motor disabilities such as hearing loss, impaired vision, or motor skills.
Turning on these features in Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows systems can help a lot of people navigate websites that they may not be able to otherwise access. It will offer help with common accessibility features. Here we show you how to access these features on an Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows platforms.
Did you know, according to Age UK, nearly one million older people in the UK go for more than a month without getting to speak to anyone? Not only is loneliness and isolation a huge problem, but it has also been associated with health issues such as Sleep problems, depression, hypertension, mental health problems, and stress.
At Caremark, we strongly believe no one should feel lonely or isolated, which is why we have created our companionship care service. Here we look at what Caremark’s companionship services can offer you and your family.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, this may include assisting, exercising, and administering of medication.
- Ensuring that client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place too.
- You are likely expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Caregiver Requirements For Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in UK
- Further education may be beneficial.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Compassion, showing compassion means being able to tune in to other people’s distress and feeling a desire to alleviate it. Observation, Communication. Time Management. Interpersonal Skills. Organization. Cleanliness. Patience.
Contact To Address: 38 Lodge Rd, Southampton SO14 6RJ, United Kingdom
Chef de Partie
This is excitingly an amazing opportunity for a chef de partie, looking to develop their career with an already established brand under a forward-thinking head chef and team!
We are currently looking for an organized, responsible, and motivated chef with a positive, smart, and friendly attitude to assist in the general running of the kitchen, with a minimum of 1-year experience as a CDP. We offer lots of perks and benefits for our team and encourage a positive working atmosphere with a good work/life balance.
- An opportunity to grow and develop the catering business.
- Positive and nurturing work environment with a forward-thinking and supportive management.
- A discount in our restaurant, deli and coffee shop.
- Meals on duty.
- Excellent local business discount benefits e.g. pottery, yoga, skincare, meditation and gym.
- Visa sponsorship
- A monthly staff yoga classes
- Staff events
- Discounts on retail, food, and drinks
- Field trips
- Local discounts
- 5 days off per week only where possible
We look forward to hearing from you!
English – Advanced
Employment type: Full-time
Schedule: Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays & Sunday evening)
A plus service charge/tronc (around £3,500 – £4,000 per year)