Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024 – The Khalifa University is a leading center of education and research. An institution that has produced some of the most influential figures in history.
It is a place where you can find the best minds, world-changing research and cutting-edge technology. The University wants to help promising students achieve their dreams, with the Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024
What is Khalifa University?
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, that mission is to become a top 50 research university by 2025. Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship offers full and partial scholarships for outstanding students to pursue their graduate studies at Khalifa University.
Khalifa University was established in 2007 as an independent, non-profit, coeducational institution of higher learning. The university comprises three colleges: Engineering, Information Technology & Computer Science; Business & Management Sciences; and Health Sciences & Medicine; and one Research Institute: the Institute of Petroleum Engineering.
The university’s strength lies in its highly qualified faculty members who are experienced researchers and industry experts. In addition, the university has strong partnerships with leading universities and research institutions around the world. These partnerships provide opportunities for students to engage in international research experiences as well as exchange programs.
Why apply for a Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship offers many benefits that appeal to a wide range of applicants. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to attend one of the top universities in the United Arab Emirates. Khalifa University is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the country, and its graduates are highly sought after by employers.
In addition to the excellent educational opportunities, Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship also provides a number of other benefits. These include a monthly stipend, on-campus housing, and health insurance. The scholarship also covers tuition and fees for up to four years of study.
Finally, the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship program is highly selective. Only a limited number of scholarships are awarded each year, so it is important to apply early. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, so it is important to submit a strong application.
If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree at Khalifa University, then you should definitely apply for a Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship. The benefits are numerous and the competition for scholarships is fierce. Apply early and be sure to put your best foot forward in your application!
How to Apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship offers full and partial scholarships to students enrolling in any of Khalifa University’s fully accredited graduate programs.
To be eligible for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship, applicants must:
Be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia (or have Emirati/Egyptian/Jordanian/Lebanese/Moroccan/Palestinian/Tunisian parents or grandparents)
Have completed their undergraduate studies within the past two years with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
Demonstrate financial need
Be enrolled in or accepted to a graduate program at Khalifa University for the 2023-2024 academic year
Submit a personal statement and letters of recommendation as part of their application
Applications for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship are now open and will close on March 31st, 2023. Interested applicants can find more information and apply online through the university’s website.
Types of Scholarships and Awards Offered by Khalifa University
There are a number of scholarships and awards that are offered by Khalifa University for students who wish to pursue their studies here. Some of the most popular scholarships include:
1. The Khalifa University Scholarship: This is a full tuition scholarship that is open to all students who wish to study at Khalifa University.
2. The Abu Dhabi Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Abu Dhabi government and it covers the full cost of tuition for students who wish to study at Khalifa University.
3. The Emirates Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Emirates Foundation and it covers the full cost of tuition for students who wish to study at Khalifa University.
4. The Qatar Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Qatar Foundation and it covers the full cost of tuition for students who wish to study at Khalifa University.
5. The Saudi Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Saudi government and it covers the full cost of tuition for students who wish to study at Khalifa University.
There are also a number of other scholarships and awards that are offered by Khalifa University. These include:
1. The Khalifa University Award for Academic Excellence: This award is given to students who have achieved academic excellence during their studies at Khalifa University.
2. The Khalifa University Award for Research Excellence: This award is given to students who have achieved research excellence during their studies at Khalifa University.
3. The Khalifa University Award for Leadership: This award is given to students who have demonstrated leadership during their studies at Khalifa University.
4. The Khalifa University Award for Community Service: This award is given to students who have demonstrated a commitment to community service during their studies at Khalifa University.
5. The Khalifa University Award for Innovation: This award is given to students who have demonstrated innovation during their studies at Khalifa University.
Scholarships are Taxable [Myths vs. Facts]
When it comes to scholarships, there are a lot of myths floating around. One of the most common misconceptions is that scholarships are tax-free. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
Scholarships are generally taxable if they exceed your qualified education expenses, which include tuition, fees, books, and other required course materials. If the scholarship money is used for other expenses, such as room and board or transportation, it is generally considered taxable income.
There are a few exceptions to this rule. Scholarships that are specifically designated for tuition and fees are not taxable. Additionally, need-based scholarships and fellowships are usually not taxable.
If you’re not sure whether or not your scholarship is taxable, it’s best to consult with a tax professional. They can help you determine if the scholarship should be reported on your taxes or not.
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to study in the UAE. The scholarship provides full tuition, accommodation, and a monthly stipend, making it possible for students to focus on their studies. If you are interested in studying at Khalifa University, we encourage you to apply for the scholarship.