European Union Traineeships Program 2023 – The European Union Traineeships Program 2023 is inviting suitably qualified students to apply for the Fully Funded Blue Book traineeships Program. The European Union usually offers a five-month paid Traineeship twice a year.
This Traineeship is your opportunity to speak up and to say what kind of Europe you desire to live in, in other to help shape the future for all. The office of the European Commission’s Traineeships strongly believes in equality and diversity.
Registration is now open for the October 2023 batch! Keep reading, this post contains the complete guide and details about the European Union internship program 2023!
SEE: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2023 – Apply Now – Urgently Needed
About the European Union Traineeships Program
The European Union Traineeships Program is also referred to as Blue Book Traineeship program. This is a golden chance for students to have high-level working experience in European Union (EU). Participants/ trainees will have a real-life experience of the services they are arranged to. The services are usually in the fields of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc.
In the course of the program, students will interact with others in the form of meetings, group work, and public hearings; this is aimed at providing them with an insight into renowned organizations’ work and collaboration with each other for progress.
Additionally, trainees are expected to be open-minded and have a solution-oriented approach to European issues. In addition to that, trainees are also expected to be able to learn Commission’s methods to run an organization while benefiting humanity from its projects.
Meanwhile, the EU Blue Book traineeship program is a pathway for graduates to start their careers by learning from an international and multicultural work environment.
Summary of the European Union Traineeships Program 2023
- Offered By: European Commission
- Program Duration: Five months.
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Traineeship Status: Open
- Registration opens: 4 January 2023
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023.
Benefits of the European Union Traineeships Program 2023 (Blue Book Traineeships)
- Trainees for the Blue Book Traineeship program will receive a monthly allowance of €1 300 per month.
- Trainees’ visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement of Medical fees
- The European Union will cover the travel expenditure of trainees
- A lifetime Ability of excellence to Trainees
SEE: Sales Representative Entry Level Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 – Apply Now
How to Apply for European Union Traineeships Program 2023 (Blue Book Traineeship)?
There are three procedures in applying for the European Union Traineeships Program, they’re found below:
Step 1: Applicants must register on the European Commission Authentication Service by an EU login.
- Create a Profile (New users)
- After creating a login account, kindly proceed with your email or ECAS username
Step 2: Complete the application. Applicants can save their application and log back anytime.
- Fill the motivation section by introducing your choice of DG’s, services, or agencies.
Step 3: Submission of the application.
- It’s important to read carefully before submission, Once you submitted the application form, you will not be able to work any changes.
- Apply Now using the Official Link: https://traineeships.ec.europa.eu/
Requirements for the European Union Traineeships Program 2023:
The following criteria must be met for Candidates to be eligible to participate
- Candidates must have completed a standard 3 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a completed bachelor’s cycle
- Applicants must be officially confirmed by the university for the degree
- Candidates should not have any prior work experience in any EU Commission, body or agency, delegation, members of the European Parliament, or Advocate Generals at EUCJ.
- In the case where the applicant has any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
- Applicant must have a very good knowledge of any two EU official languages (mandatory)
- Candidates with an international profile not demonstrated through education, work, or volunteering experience abroad will get additional points.
SEE: Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 – Apply Now
January 31, 2023.