AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023/2024 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released a new notification for recruitment. The officials are now inviting candidates around the country for various positions. The officials have released the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Vacancies under Groups B and C which gives a total of 775 vacancies.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes in India. It was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Purpose of AIIMS
AIIMS develops Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical Education to a point where they demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
The foundation stone of this institute in Bhubaneswar was laid by the Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee on July 15, 2003.
Important Resources for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
As an applicant vying for a job position in AIIMS, there are certain things you need to be aware of. They include:
- Exam pattern
- Previous year question papers
- Admit cards
- Answer key
- Last date to apply
- Exam dates
- Official website etc.
AlIMS Bhubaneswar Recruits Posts
The following are some of the available posts in AIIMS that interested candidates can apply for:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow
- Senior Resident
- Research Associate
- Junior Medical Officer, Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Laboratory Technician
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
For each of the post listed above, there are specific necessary qualifications which will be clearly mentioned in AIIMS site. However, the most common qualifications of AIIMS are:
- Master’s Degree
- Graduate Degree.
Candidates with any of the above degrees can easily find a job opportunity in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
AIIMS Application Fee
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B and C Application Fee
Just like most Indian organisations, there is the need for all applicants to pay a certain application fee.
The Application fee is one of the steps in the application procedure which cannot be exempted.
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment officials will provide a separate link for the fee payment process and they will not refund the application fee.
However, candidates belonging to the SC/ ST categories will get a fee refund after the publication of the result.
Payment to completely pay the application fee will lead to instant rejection of application by the AIIMS officials
Different Aiims Categories And Corresponding Application Fees
The application fees for different categories is outlined below:
Categories and Application Fee
- Unreserved/ OBC – Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs. 2400/-
- PWD Candidates – Exempted
Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Vacancy Categories
The total vacancies have been divided into various posts and categories. Given below is the table showing the vacancies:
Categories and corresponding number of vacancies
SC – 101
ST – 122
OBC – 100
EWS – 60
Unreserved – 392
Total – 775 Vacancies
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
It is very important that All candidates who are interested in applying for the AIIMS recruitment fill out the application form first then submit it through the website below:
The following are the step-by-step guideline on how you can successfully apply for the AIIMS:
- First, you need to visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar through the link address mentioned here: https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/
- Scroll down the home page and click on the Recruitment option form there.
- After clicking on the link, the device will open a new screen.
- You have to tap on the Online Recruitment option available above the Recruitment Notice section.
- A new page will open holding the application links to different recruitments.
- You must find the Group B and C Posts Recruitment name and click on the apply online link.
- Now, get access to the registration form by clicking on the New User link.
- Provide the details asked on it and get login credentials after the successful registration.
- Afterwards, you need to get the online application form for the above-mentioned position.
- Start filling out the particulars on the form and recheck once they are filled in.
- Now, attach the files asked in the form within the required size.
- Lastly, complete the last step of the application by paying the application fee.
- Do the final submission and keep copies of the payment receipt and form.
Website for Getting Additional Information
To get more information on AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment, please visit the official website below using the link:
Having given the information on AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment from how to apply, requirements and all other important information, we urge all candidates to strictly adhere to instructions for their best interest.
Also, you can follow us for more updates concerning AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment.
The comment section is always there to help you ask your questions.
We urge you to stay in touch so as not to miss out on the best quality information we have in store for you.